The girl called 'fat'....

I came to this world over 20 years ago. I am Hoo Hui Chein. After I finished my diploma I joined Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman to complete my degree. Before I came to UTAR Sg. Long campus, I studied at Tunku Abdul Rahman College which is located at Setapak. My life then was quite peaceful compared to now. Because of my buddies around, my dull lifestyle has become colourful. Shopping, singing karaoke, watching movie, searching for delicious food and even playing sports already filled up almost all my time. Of course, I still play my part in studying.

Well, I also surf the net during my free time like other youngsters. Facebook and Friendster are the websites I surf everyday. Uploading photos, leaving comments and meeting new friends have become the activities that I do frequently. For my entertainment, I surf pps.tv website to watch dramas and movies whenever I am free.

Besides that, I will surf google.com to search for relevant information for my assignments and studies. Sometimes, the information provided is not as good as I thought. However, I still can learn something by referring to other websites. I often use hotmail.com to communicate with my friends. Any topics regarding school matters or non-school matters can be part of our conversations.

Actually, I really enjoy my life currently. In future, I hope to be a successful accountant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ab0uT uS

This blog is created for the purpose of our Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)'s E-Commerce subject for the May 2009 trimester. The 4-week posts will feature various e-commerce related topics. The members are: a new guy in Group 4, a girl whose name sounds 'risky', a 'fat' girl who is not fat, and Gloria the girl who's named after an animated hippo

Followers