I am Me

I am a 22-year old girl named Siow Feng Xian. It's Koh Yi Ming's fault that people started calling me 'risky'..sigh. People always comment that I'm tall and skinny. I would love to get fat if only I could haha. I'm from Seri Kembangan, a nearby town from Sungai Long but I chose to stay here so I can save travelling time and sleep more. And I feel closer to my classmates and housemates ^^

Anyway, I love music and reading. So I constantly go to YouTube to check out new/old/noisy/quiet songs and watch music videos or sitcoms for entertainment. Basically, anyone can upload any videos on YouTube to share with the rest of the world. Online version of The Star can be found at http://www.thestar.com.my/ for people to read about daily happenings around the world and gain all sorts of information about alot of things in life. Such electronic newspapers provide convenience and instant news updates to the general public. Malaysians who are residing or working in other countries can always be informed of the situation in Malaysia. Of course, Friendster and Facebook are also the two popular social networking sites that I visit often. It allows me to get connected with friends especially distant friends and nose into other people's business. Such sites have different degree of privacy protection for you to choose from to secure your own profile and information. And I also login to our UTAR's http://wble.utar.edu.my/ and student portal that provides academic information and updates from time to time. We can check for announcements, release of results, online surveys or electronic student bills at anytime and at anywhere with Internet connection.

Everything is so easy to access now =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ab0uT uS

This blog is created for the purpose of our Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)'s E-Commerce subject for the May 2009 trimester. The 4-week posts will feature various e-commerce related topics. The members are: a new guy in Group 4, a girl whose name sounds 'risky', a 'fat' girl who is not fat, and Gloria the girl who's named after an animated hippo

Followers