About Me~~~

Hi, my name is Ong Lai Hock, but my friends always call me Alan. I am 22 years old and I come from Johor Bahru. I have 4 family members, they are my daddy, mummy, younger sister and me. My daddy is a carpenter and my mummy is a housewife. My younger sister and I studied in Foon Yew High School, an independent secondary school before. Now my younger sister is studying interior design in Singapore polytechnic and of course I am studying in UTAR Year 3 Semester 1 accounting course. My ambition is to become an outstanding accountant. My hobbies are playing computer games, basketball and also listening to songs. I also like to go online. Therefore, I always visit Friendster, Facebook, YouTube, Google and also Yahoo. Friendster and Facebook will let me see my friend's photos, messages and also I can play games with my friends. I can see many short videos on YouTube in a short time. I will visit Google and Yahoo in order to search for some new knowledge. I always use MSN Messenger to talk with my friends. MSN Messenger will let me understand my friends' recent situation and I can chat with them. Besides that, I also play online games with my friends. I play "San Guo" online games with my friends recently. I always go to the forum to see the messages or comments and sometimes I will post some messages at the forum. I like to write diary. So, I always write my diary at my blog. I like to listen to Chinese songs, especially the old Chinese songs. So, searching for songs online is easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ab0uT uS

This blog is created for the purpose of our Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)'s E-Commerce subject for the May 2009 trimester. The 4-week posts will feature various e-commerce related topics. The members are: a new guy in Group 4, a girl whose name sounds 'risky', a 'fat' girl who is not fat, and Gloria the girl who's named after an animated hippo

Followers